I have been the Technical Director of the biennial Speen Festival in 2011 and 2013. This has included catering for the needs of the main production both during rehearsals and live performances, as well as the other festival events such as the Cabaret Supper, Jazz Evening and Prom in the Park. The pictures above are of the 2013 production of "Grease", where lighting, sound, power, staging and rigging were contructed and operated.
- "Grease", 2013 - Technical Director; Lighting Designer
- "The Dreaming", 2011 - Technical Director; Sound Designer
RGS Stage Lighting and Sound Team
I attended the Royal Grammar School in High Wycombe, and was a member of the Stage Lighting and Sound Team (SLST) between 2006-2011. In 2009 I was appointed as one of the team prefects, specialising in lighting. The team caters for all school events that require technical setup and operation, ranging from the daily assembly to the main school production. The pictures above are of a selection of my lighting designs.
- "West Side Story", 2011 - Technical Director; Lighting Designer
- "A Midsummer Night's Dream", 2010 - Lighting Designer
- "Guys and Dolls", 2009 - Lighting Programmer, Operator
Wycombe Swan Youth Project
Between 2008 and 2012 I took part in Wycombe Swan's Summer Youth Project. Each year, the technical team has one week to construct the set and set up the lighting, sound and special effects required for the musical put on the following week by a cast of 250.
- "Beauty and the Beast", 2012 - Assistant Stage Manager
- "West Side Story", 2011 - Assistant Stage Manager; Flyman
- "FAME!", 2010 - Deputy Stage Manager
- "Crazy For You", 2009 - Flyman
- "My Fair Lady", 2008 - Lighting Operator